Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Regret

I wish I was here yesterday to go with my group to the park. I had planned on going fishing with Fue and the rest of the members in my group. But I don't think that they went fishing anyway. I heard that the place they went to was not really pedestrian friendly and that there was only one bench! Wow. I can't grasp the concept of parks that don't give people a place to sit, relax and grab a drink of water. If the parks are supposed to be for the people to use for their own recreation, why is it that we were so disremembered in the design of the parks? It is mind boggoling when you have to search high and low for 15 minutes for a bench! Or wait 10 minutes to get across a street. I think majority of these parks need to be redesigned with the people in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment