Thursday, August 6, 2009

Presentations on Wissahickon

Today my group had to deliver their presentations. Seeing as though we only had a few days to prepare for the presentations everyone did a pretty good job. I worked hard on my presentation and I think my idea was very creative. Everyone's ideas about improvements for the park would be beneficial and should seriously considered as additions for the park. The funny thing is that they should not have to be additions these are all things that should of been in the park from the very start. I did not fully understand the extent of the improvements that Wissahickon park needed until our last trip. Hiking up that trail was treacherous since there were no bathrooms, water fountains or benches. Wissahickon Park is a beautiful park it just needs a few improvements to make it better:).

No comments:

Post a Comment